After sunny Bath we made our way down the coast towards Plymouth. It was around a 2-and-a-half hour journey from Bath. We used this as our base to explore Cornwall over the coming days because of its central location along the coast, on the doorstep to Cornwall.
Plymouth Fun Facts
- Named: Plymouth it is located at the mouth of the River Plym;
- It is a port city that dates back to 1211;
- Bones of early Homo sapiens have been found in the local caves;
- It is the home of Plymouth Gin;
- Location of the largest Naval base in Northern Europe;
- Great fresh seafood. By far the nicest fish and chips I have had this side of the equator;
- Great for sunset photography not so much for sunrise.
Here are a few of the shots I took during me time in Plymouth:
If you liked these images please don't hesitate to share them with your friends. Just please credit me, I would really appreciate it! To get in direct contact with me send me a message on twitter @benkepka or facebook. I answer every question sent to me and love the opportunity to connect with the audience. You can also sign up to receive exclusive content by putting your email in the box to the side. You will also receive the monthly photography newsletter summing up the greatest content I have generated and curated over past month. Thanks for reading!